Lowongan Kerja Mensa Group
MENSA GROUP, comprises of several companies with diversified activity such as import, export and trading pharmaceutical raw materials, food, feed, and cosmetic; generic pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical supplies and dental equipment manufacturing, pharmaceutical; hospital/medical supplies and consumer goods distribution
This website will act as a portal that links to all the companies within Mensa Group: www.mensa-group.com
It is the group’s philosophy to commit to certain values in business such as trust; reliability and punctuality. For the future, it is the group’s commitment to mark our position in the healthcare business and our other core business in Indonesia; giving priority to research and development, improving marketing activities (increasing strategic alliances) and distribution channels. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite professional & talented candidates who seek for challenges to fulfill the position below in one of our Strategic Business Unit (SBU), as:
(Jawa Barat – CIBITUNG, BEKASI)
He/She will support the PPIC Head to supervise the team in:
- Examine documents, materials, and products, and monitor work processes, in order to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, and engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, and customers to coordinate production and shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Check the record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Manage the requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Calculate figures such as required amounts of labor and materials, manufacturing costs, and wages, using pricing schedules, adding machines, calculators, or computers.
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Compile information, such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, and customer information, so that status reports can be completed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): production planning, inventory control and management, Leadership Abilities.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in PPIC Department in PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
- Applicants must be willing to work in CIBITUNG,BEKASI.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Should you dare to challenge and meet the requirements above, kindly address your credible and detail professional resume by email to: