Lowongan Kerja Exxon Mobil Asia Pacific Pte, Ltd.
- Oversee planning for shutdown activities
- Draw up schedules for maintenance or project startup activities
- Update schedules according to the plant’s actual work progress
- Balance the available resources with maintenance activities and highlight all constraints, conflicts and critical paths
- Prepare schedule compliance and other stewardship reports
- A recognized Degree/Diploma in a Science or Technical discipline, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a Maintenance/Project Engineer in the petrochemical industry or a refinery
- Highly proficient in SAP, Microsoft Project and Primavera
- Knowledge of multicraft activities carried out during plant maintenance or startup
- Safety conscious with strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities
Interested candidates are invited to apply online at www.exxonmobil.com.sg before 15 April 2010.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.