Lowongan Kerja PT. ZI-TECHASIA
ZI-Argus Industrial Automation is a high tech international engineering company specialized in total solutions on level of Industrial Automation and Process Control. ZI-Argus has been operating in Asia for over 20 years and currently employs more than 200 highly skilled people in its Asia-Pacific operations in Indonesia, Thailand Philippines and Australia. The powerful mix of Western and Asian control experts have made ZI-Argus a highly successful, profitable and growing company. ZI-Argus is a proud member of the Zuellig Group which has been operating in Asia for over 100 years and currently employs around 14,000 people in the region.
ZI-Argus is currently expanding its organization in Indonesia and is therefore looking for dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic individuals who want to join our team in the following position:
Lead Engineers Process Control (multiple positions, based Jakarta)
Responsible for coaching a team of project engineers and jointly develop software on level of PLC, SCADA and DCS systems. Coordinate systems hardware design. Prepare relevant project documents such as; functional design specifications, budget analysis, cost estimates and schedules. Provide technical support for the project engineers. Maintain clear communication towards the project manager and customers on project progress and additional work. Ensure that all requirements from customers are recognized and correctly followed up. Lead and support the project team during FAT, Commissioning and Start-up. Coordinate with suppliers to make sure technical requirements and delivery schedules are maintained and understood. Manage, implement and follow up to ensure that the project is effectively executed and time schedules are met. Provide technical support to ZIA sales teams when necessary.
- Male/ Female age 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Industrial Automation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics.
- At least 5 years experience developing and implementing Process Control Systems
- Experience in leading teams of engineers or a strong ability to do so.
- Experience with the most commonly used PLC, SCADA and DCS systems, for example, Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE, Wonderware, Yokogawa, Emerson, Honeywell, etc.
- Strong communication abilities with clear fluency in English
- Self-motivated, dynamic, strong team player but also able to work independently
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage / Consumer Goods production processes will be considered as a strong advantage.
An attractive remuneration package commensurable with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you think you are the right person to join our success, please send your English application to Mr. Roeland Blaak (Operations Manager Indonesia), Roeland@zi-argus.com or Mr. Frank van Baal (Regional Director Asia), email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.