Lowongan Kerja PT. Holcim Indonesia
OPI Lead Coach
Location : Corporate – Mobile
Scope of works:
OPI runs in 2-4 unit areas in each wave and it is being rolled out to company wide. Each wave takes 8 months from start to completion. Usually two (2) unit areas are under responsibility by one (1) OPI lead coach.
The position is to provide leadership, support & control of the OPI program and practices in unit areas under his or her responsibility.
The role is to act as an internal consultant and a coach to help unit area managers/leaders improve their unit performance, identify and capture the cost saving or revenue generation opportunity in line with diagnostic finding conducted at the beginning of the wave.
At the same time, OPI coach is responsible for the People Capability development on OPI system, process, tools, and practices.
He or she also helps OPI manager to develop strategic plan to ensure sustainability.
- Education : University or College graduation (S1)
- Experiences : Three (3) year experience in managing working unit area as middle manager with good track record
- Computer Literate : MS Office, Lotus Notes
- Language : Good command of English, both oral & written
- Other qualifications :
- Certified 3 month Business Management Program (Operation Management and General Management)
- Have exposure in different working unit areas
- Project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong tenacity
Organizational Development Dept.
(please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email)